Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You! *points at you* Off my planet!

Yes I have claimed a planet and it will be all mine (mwahahaha). I will be an amazing planet and it will be Utopia - for me anyway. Everything that I could ever want will be on this planet and I'll only let people on that I want there. That'll be difficult because I'm a mysoginist - I just dislike some people less.

Most importantly there will be no money. There will be good old fashioned trading going on. You have something I want - I have something you want - we'll trade and we'll both be happy.

Everything will be run on solar power which has been magically engineered by my many scientist-minions so that solar energy can be stored longer than it currently can on Earth. This means that there will be no more pollution and no more burning off fossil fuels. I will also decree it to be so that when hunting animals they are not to be killed savagely but cleanly, painlessly and with minimal suffering. Everything will be organic because I said so.

There will be no chemical or plastic pollution and there will be strict laws regarding the use of any sort of chemical. Medical treatment will be available to everyone no matter what their social standing (which I will come back to in a second).

Scientific research will be allowed but no testing on live subjects and only in authorised facilities. Education will be compulsory and free for 12 years. The last 2 years may be spent learning a trade. There will be no pay/trade gap between men and women and when there is a child involved men will have to take paternity leave, not just women on maternity leave.

Back to social standing, there will be equality. The quote "All animals are born equal, just some are more equal than others." no longer applies to this society.
Some people will be more respected than others however this won't mean that they're better than anyone and it will not lend them more power/authority over anyone else. The greater amount of respect will not be abused and people will not be unfairly judged. They have the right to a fair trial and everything will be handled according to protocol to the most minute detail.

Everyone will be allowed to practice what ever religion or follow whichever belief system they chose. They don't even have to follow anything.

Ahhhh now if only it were that simple - well one can dream.
Ciao all
<3 Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment